I'm so pissed! Really... With life... Life is crap, life is unfair, life is sadistic! It likes to watch us strugle through itself... Get a life, life, and leave us alone!
Do you know that expression that says "When we think we know all the answers, there comes life and change all the questions."? Yeah, well, I never thought I'd live this situation so literally! And guess what?! It sucks...
There was I, strugling to make a tough decision. A big one... The kind of decision that really changes your life forever! And then I finally made it! It was great! I was feeling all happy with it and I thought that I'd be able to enjoy a peace and quied period in my life... Then BAM! Here comes life, presents me a third option and says: "Now you have to make this other big lifechanging decision. Good luck, I'll be watching from here... And, oh!, forgot to say... You have a week to decide... ^^"... Well, life, fuck you!
Damn... Well, of course I made a decision... Is it the right one? Is it the one that will make me happier? I don't fucking know! (take the kids out of the room, please, the thing is getting nasty)...
Well, I won't explain further, if that's what you're expecting... Lets just leave it like that... And please, enjoy the video below...
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário